Select a country to view its data profile.
UN E-Government Survey in the News
Find media related to the UN E-Government Survey. Read more »
Browse country data »
“I suggest to the government”
The online tool predlagam.vladi.si is managed by the Government Communication Office of Slovenia. Public officials from various government ministries are ready to respond to citizens’ initiatives and evaluate the reasonableness of their proposals. If they have any problems, questions or constructive suggestions for improving the functionality of online tools, citizens can e-mail and call the Government Communication Office. Online tools available for citizens include:
• facilitating publication of new proposals;
• informing the competent authority that thepredlagam.vladi.si will open a debate on a proposal and ask the relevant party to take an active part in it; making sure that all comments are published according to the rules of predlagam.vladi.si;
• hiding inappropriate comments and in their place publishing the reasons;
• judging the adequacy of the response of the competent authority;
• publishing responses to the competent authorities.