○ In order to overcome time barrier in nighttime, weekends, and holidays, the 24/7 Off-Line Public Service Center has been established for the first in the world.
- Results (since March 2010): Total of 91,303 cases [42,999 cases (47.1%) processed during nighttime, weekends, and holidays]
*Passport Service provided as well: Passport issuing service are 6,203 cases in 2011
- Results of customer satisfaction survey in 2011: Customer satisfaction rate of 96%
○ Micro loan financing, free legal counseling, and “Limitless Care” services for the elderly and disabled are provided.
-Results Public Service of the marginalized (since 2010) : employment information(17,781 cases), legal consulting (11,404 cases), taxation consulting(560 cases), health counseling(264,113 cases), and financial consulting from high-interest to low interest loans have been provided(5,173 cases).
* Results from high-interest to low interest loans have been provided : USD 22,545,000
① Public Service Centers were established in 5 different rail stations for those seeking public services and counseling while commuting.
- Stations: Suwon City, Uijeongbu City, Bucheon City, Pyeongtaek City, and Dongducheon City in Gyeonggi Province
- Results (since 2010): Total of 304,297 cases [141,498 cases (46.5%) processed during nighttime, weekends, and holidays]
- Results of customer satisfaction survey in 2011: Customer satisfaction rate of 98%
② Public Service Subway 24/7 for the first case in the world: One subway car was remodeled and a public service center was established in the car for the provision of public services.
- Results (since 2010): Total of 57,814 cases
③ “On-site Visiting Public Service Center” visits subway stations, bus stations, and city parks where large populations are concentrated, and provide administrative and public services to people, especially to marginalized individuals
- Results (since 2010): Total of 317,463 cases
○ Public service improvements by phone: The “Gyeonggi Call Center”, operating 365 days a year, allow people to directly connect to responsible officials and receive appropriate information, services, and complaint resolutions.
In addition, it is estimated that the number of smart phone users has rapidly increased from 470,000 (November 2009) to 10,000,000 (March 2011). Thus, the Twitter Public Service was established in order to provide 24-hour real time question-and-answer service.
- Rate of increase in the use of the Call Center (360% increase compared to 2008): From 334,358 cases processed in 2008 to 1,201,579 cases processed in 2010
- Present status of Twitter Public Service: Followers (10,226), Tweets (3,949), cases processed (1,067)