1. Working as teamwork.
3. Child best interest.
4. Protect the child during all assessment stages.
5. Intervention based on Bahraini culture and international experience accumulated.
6. Provide comprehensive and multiple specialized services.
7. Coordinate with all relative intuitions.
8. Center Continuous assessment for quality assurance.
The Center Main Objectives:
1. Work to provide protection to children from abuse in the family and society.
2. Work on the protect the children from abuse during the investigation.
3. Providing psychological, social, legal services and coordination with all relevant authorities.
4. Rehabilitation of the family in order to keep the child in his environment as much as possible.
5. Finding a foster care family for the abused child. We can define foster care family as a "temporary custody" which means that the families embracing children who can't take care by their parents or who are exposed to physical or psychological abuse or neglect within the family members or the incidence of homelessness with the aim of providing care and accommodation for a temporary period to be relieved cause, also to maintain the children exposed to domestic violence and abuse and provide them with their living, health care, psychological, social needs.
And provide good family environment for children to ensure their psychological, social stability, rehabilitation of children and contribute to the solution of family problems in preparation for their return to their families.
6. Raise awareness for the child and community regarding the children protection and their rights
7. Follow up the implementation and enforcement of laws and treaties on the protection of the child.