How can external audits promote budget credibility?
Leveraging the role of supreme audit institutions
Jointly convened by the International Budget Partnership (IBP) and UNDESA’s Division for Public Institutions and Digital Government (DPIDG), this interactive session will discuss how supreme audit institutions may contribute to understanding and enhancing budget credibility through their audits. The session will take place through zoom with simultaneous interpretation in English, French, and Spanish.
Registration link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcudO2rqjwrHNOT1qZdPPw8C_s3VvnYhdk1
• Concept Note/Provisional programme
• Publication - Upholding commitments: How supreme audit institutions can strengthen budget credibility through external audits
• Presentation - Upholding commitments: How supreme audit institutions can strengthen budget credibility through external audits
• The Importance of Budget credibility to SAI Jamaica and Related Issues by Gail Lue Lim
• SAI Indonesia
• Vivek Ramkumar, IBP, remarks