The United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs (UN DESA), through its Division for Public Institutions and Digital Government (DPIDG), the Ministry of Public Service of Guyana, the Caribbean Centre for Development Administration (CARICAD) and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), with the support of the Resident Coordinator Office, are co-organizing a Training Workshop on “Innovation, Digital Government and Changing Mindset for Public Sector Transformation in Guyana to Achieve the SDGs". The Training Workshop will be delivered between 22 and 31 March 2022 in two sessions of 180 minutes each.
By invitation only : The course will be attended by Permanent and Deputy Permanent Secretaries, Regional Executive Officers, Chief Executive Officers of Guyana.
This Capacity Development Training Workshop is a follow up to two events. One is the High-Level Seminar virtually conducted by CARICAD for the Ministry of Public Service and senior officials in Guyana on 17- 18 November 2021. The second one is the Capacity Development Workshop on Innovation, Digital Government and Public Service Delivery for Sustainable Development in the Caribbean held virtually twice a week from 23rd February to 24th March 2021 and organized by UN DESA/DPIDG together with the SIDS Unit of UN DESA/DSDG, in collaboration with the Caribbean Centre for Development Administration (CARICAD) and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), for more information, click here.
To read more, click on the following documents :
For further information:
Government of Guyana
- Ms. Soyinka Grogan, M.S., Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Public Service
- Prof. Jacob Opadeyi, Guyana
- Ms. Adriana Alberti, Chief, PMCDU, Division for Public Institutions and Digital Government (DPIDG), UN DESA | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Stefania Senese, Programme Management Officer, PMCDU, DPIDG, UN DESA | E-mail: email@example.com
UN DESA/DSDG SIDS UNIT
- Ms. Anya Thomas, Economic Officer - SIDS Unit, Division for Sustainable Development Goal (DSDG), UN-DESA | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Devon Rowe, Executive Director, Caribbean Centre for Development Administration (CARICAD) | Email: email@example.com
- Ms. Jennifer Britton, Deputy Programme Manager - Information and Communication Technology for Development, CARICOM Secretariat | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org