"1. The Government of Bahrain has recently announced a BHD4.3 billion ($11.4 billion) stimulus package;
2. The payment of salaries of all private-sector employees for three months from April 2020
3. Paying the Electricity and Water Authority utility bills for individuals and businesses for three months from April 2020;
4. Exemption from municipal fees, industrial land rental fees, tourism levies for three months from April 2020 for all individuals and businesses;
5. Increasing the size of the Liquidity Support Fund two-fold to BHD200 million ($530 million);
6. Increasing the Central Bank of Bahrain's loan facilities to BHD3.7 billion ($9.8 billion) to allow the deferment of debt installments and the extension of additional credit;
7. The Information and eGovernment Authority launched the ""BeAware Bahrain"" application which advances contact tracing efforts to identify and track active cases of Covid-19."