"The Citizen Map (site and app), which provides georeferenced information for public services and allows users to get digital queue tickets for onsite public services, was updated to:
- Ensuring there are no “open” queue tickets and provide textual and graphic information (including a new splash screen and banner) to users;
- Targeting citizens, to help prevent crowding in on-site counters (in conjunction with ePortugal);
- Click to action for services on digital channels (in conjunction with ePortugal);
- Click to action to obtain information and answer questions (in conjunction with the Citizen Contact Centre and Business Contact Centre);
- Click to action placement for pre-scheduling services (in conjunction with the entities responsible for the service).
There are other small improvements foreseen:
- Backend (invisible to the user): for instance, immediate map information update system, performance improvement, etc.
- Frontend: accessibility, click to call throughout the Map, etc."