يرجى وصف المبادرة بإيجاز ، ما المشكلة أو التحدي الذي تهدف إلى معالجته وتحديد أهدافه (300 كلمة كحد أقصى(
An alarming condition is marked by the high dropout rate (APtS) in Liukang Tupabiring Utara Sub-Regency, Pangkep Regency, encouraging Boat Class innovators to look for innovative learning strategies and out of the box thinking so that children who go to sea to catch fish can still go to school and get their rights as citizens.
Initially, the innovator participated in the Leadership Training IV where each participant made a project in accordance to their respective fields of work and the innovators chose to find alternative solutions to overcome the problems of education in the islands.
Learning challenges and assessment of boat class services:
(1) Development of LKS/Student’s work sheet based on Local Wisdom;
(2) Conditions which relate to seasons/sea conditions;
(3) Student assessment system includes three aspects: knowledge, skills and attitudes.
The purposes of the boat class are:
• To provide special services for working children and / or child workers so that they can continue to access quality education outside and in the classroom;
• To prevent school dropouts in the Pangkajene Regency and the Islands;
• To increase school participation in the islands of Pangkajene and Kepulauan Regency at elementary, junior high, high school and equivalent levels.
يرجى توضيح كيفية ارتباط المبادرة بالفئة المحددة (100 كلمة كحد أقصى (
Boat Class students have a type of innate intelligence with the need for methods and teaching materials that vary from their peers, which demand education services. Boat Classes implement child-centered education, which is known as inclusive education, where different methods of teaching accommodate children with each type of intelligence
a. يرجى تحديد الهدف أو أهداف التنمية المستدامة التي تدعمها المبادرة ووصف بشكل ملموس كيف ساهمت المبادرة في تنفيذها (200 كلمة كحد أقصى)
This initiative contributes mostly to SDG 4 as it provides services to students who go to sea so they can have access to education. The target is realized with the support of the regional government of Pangkep Regency to organize education by allocating an education budget of 30% above the nominal target of 20%.
The boat class service program intends to improve public services and reduce dropout rates to 0-1%. This effort was carried out by increasing teacher competency capacity, teacher commitment and involving all existing elements.
b. يرجى وصف ما الذي يجعل المبادرة مستدامة من الناحية الاجتماعية والاقتصادية والبيئية (100 كلمة كحد أقصى)
Boat class service innovation is sustainable in social terms because of the support of village and sub-regency governments in implementing boat class services:
• Providing assistance to students in the form of school equipment and fishing equipment.
• Providing a sheet of student activities, for fishing with an independent learning system in accordance with the context with reference to life skills.
• Teacher’s support who are competent in developing worksheets based on the applicable curriculum and in accordance with the children’s needs.
• The archipelago environment is a learning source for students so that it allows relevance to the real life of education participants.
a. يرجى توضيح كيف عالجت المبادرة النقص الكبير في الإدارة أو الإدارة العامة أو الخدمة العامة في سياق بلد أو منطقة معينة (200 كلمة كحد أقصى)
How Boat Classes have addressed a shortfall in public service:
• The Boat Class innovation is a service that opens opportunities for students to return to school to take lessons.
• Governance developed by the Education Agency based on Regent Regulations to cover the implementation of Boat Class expansion and services.
• The systems and procedures for expanding the Boat Class have already developed a replication guide that aims to be used as material for teacher capacity building.
• Providing information on the implementation of pilot Boat Class education services that were pioneered in Pangkajene and Kepulauan Regencies, especially models developed in three schools;
• Providing a description of good practices for developing Boat Class education services in the islands;
• Providing a reference for all policy makers and other stakeholders to develop Boat Class education service models to other regions.
b. يرجى وصف كيف تعالج مبادرتك عدم المساواة بين الجنسين في سياق البلد (100 كلمة كحد أقصى)
School Dropout Rate (APtS) at elementary school level is around 1.35% while at junior high school it is around 4.43%. The percentage of male APtS is 2.31% at the elementary level whereas female APtS is 0.55%. The same data is also found at the junior high school level, where male APtS are 8.55% higher than female APts at 1.29%. While in terms of the proportion of students dropping out of school due to sea at the elementary level of 63.20% and at junior high 64.44%. So more than half of APtS is caused by fishing or child labor.
c. يرجى وصف المجموعة (المجموعات) المستهدفة ، وشرح كيفية قيام المبادرة بتحسين نتائج هذه الفئات المستهدفة (200 كلمة كحد أقصى)
The target of Boat Classes are elementary and middle school students as follows:
NO SCHOOL LEVEL 2016-2017 2017-2018
NUMBER OF STUDENT NUMBER OF DROP OUT STUDENT NUMBER OF STUDENT NUMBER OF DROP OUT STUDENT
1 ELEMENTARY SCHOOL 1682 29 1665 12
2 JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL 621 23 634 15
NUMBER 2303 52 2295 27
The result of the Boat Classes is that every year the number of students that drop out have decreased in the Liukang Tupabbiring sub-regency. The success is caused because children who have been given boat class services, can already take lessons through independent learning activities with the help of worksheets so that children can engage in self-study even if they help their parents go to sea.
a. يرجى وصف كيفية تنفيذ المبادرة بما في ذلك التطورات والخطوات الرئيسية وأنشطة الرصد والتقييم والتسلسل الزمني 300) كلمة كحد أقصى)
The Boat Class service workflows are:
1. Schools / Teachers inventory all students who go to sea: How many students go to sea a day, two days, three days, one week etc. in order to prepare worksheets in accordance with the day students leave in class;
2. Teachers map the Basic Competencies that will be taught and compiles Student Activity Sheets based on the grade level and the material learned at the time, to further prepare the worksheet according to the time students go to sea;
3. Teachers guide students before the students are given a Student Activity Sheet (for students who will go to sea), as the teacher does not accompany students to the sea;
4. Students work on the worksheet given by the teacher in accordance with the material taught by the teacher in class and, when they return from going to sea students can meet their teacher to get material guidance and assessment;
5. Teachers evaluate the results of student activities, provides an assessment of student work and provides follow-up.
b. يرجى توضيح العقبات التي ووجهت وكيف تم التغلب عليها (100 كلمة كحد أقصى)
• The late development of worksheets based on local wisdom is overcome by training in preparing worksheets;
• Communication using worksheets for students is only one way communication (not interactive), therefore guidance needs to be done before and after going to sea;
• Basic literacy of students is still low, so it is necessary to practice more intensive reading;
• Inclement weather - the obstacle faced is students cannot work on worksheets because of the rain and waves;
• Changes in teacher mindset - providing services to students who go to sea takes time, energy and money.
a. يرجى توضيح الطرق المبتكرة للمبادرة في سياق بلدك أو منطقتك (100 كلمة كحد أقصى)
Pangkajene and Kepulauan Regencies are "Three Dimension" Regencies based on topography, namely land, islands and mountains. There are 2 mountainous sub-regencies, 7 mainland sub-regencies and 4
archipelago sub-regencies, with 115 islands.
The total area of the Regency is 12,362 km2 with details of land area of 898 km2 and sea of 11,464 km2 which means the sea area is greater than the land area. The Boat Classes were first developed in one of the island districts, North Liukang Tupabiring in three schools, in order to make sure children who went out to sea could also obtain education.
b. يرجى وصف ، إذا كان ذلك مناسبًا ، كيف استلهمت المبادرة من المبادرات الناجحة الأخرى في المناطق والبلدان والمحليات الأخرى (100 كلمة كحد أقصى)
The Boat Class Model was developed in 3 schools in Liukang Tupabbiring Utara Sub-Regency, motivated by innovators' concerns with the number of children going to sea (child labor) as the dominant cause of dropout rates. Seeing that the results of the application of the Boat Class successfully suppressed dropout rates during the two years of application, the Regional Government of Pangkajene and Kepulauan Regencies intend to replicate the boat class model to other schools in the subdistrict located in other island
a. هل تم نقل المبادرة و / أو تكييفها مع سياقات أخرى (مثل مدن أو بلدان أو مناطق أخرى) وفقًا لمعرفتك؟ إذا كانت الإجابة بنعم ، فيرجى توضيح أين وكيف (200 كلمة كحد أقصى(
Boat class services are in the process of being replicated to the island districts in Pangkep regency with the following scheme:
1. Socialization/promotion through policy/regulation.
2. Providing replication of guidance books and human resources (ToT) for new innovators.
3. Training for teachers at replication schools.
4. Monitoring/the determination of joint-monitoring instruments.
5. Documentation and evaluation on the first phase of replication.
In the Provision of Replication Handbooks, it was agreed that the book would be written directly by people who had experienced the pilot Boat Class, which involved innovators, teachers, supervisors and other interested parties. The book review process has been carried out by involving academics, the Ministry of Education and Culture, LPMP and the local government. Thus it is hoped that the finalization of the manual will be more comprehensive. The contents of the Regional Government have allocated a budget for several steps in the replication scheme, both from the 2019 budget and the 2020 budget.
b. إذا لم يتم نقلها / تكييفها بعد مع السياقات الأخرى ، يرجى وصف إمكانات النقل.
. a ما هي الموارد المحددة (أي المالية أو البشرية أو غيرها) التي استخدمت لتنفيذ المبادرة؟ 100) كلمة كحد أقصى(
Implementation of Boat Class services were carried out as follows:
1. There is a commitment from the regional government to finance the innovation starting from the piloting process to its replication;
2. There is a District Facilitator Team and Piloting teachers who are included in the implementation of the boat class service;
3. There is support from the Compact Partner Institution since 2017 until present;
4. There is support from the local government in implementing Boat Class services.
يرجى توضيح ما الذي يجعل المبادرة مستدامة مع مرور الوقت ، من الناحية المالية والمؤسسية 100) كلمة كحد أقصى(
This Boat Class service was sustained since 2016 until now due to the involvement of all academic stakeholders in terms of:
1. Support for the Pangkep regency budget;
2. It has been issued by the Regent Regulations for the Boat Class implementation;
3. There is already a Boat Class replication manual;
4. The commitment of the regional government to facilitate both regulation and funding;
5. Commitments of sub-regency and village governments in the islands;
6. Support of the DPRD of Pangkep Regency authorizes the budget and specific regulations relating to Boat Classes.
a. هل تم تقييم المبادرة رسميًا داخليًا أم خارجيًا؟
b. يرجى وصف كيف تم تقييمها ومن قبل من؟ 100) كلمة كحد أقصى(
Internally, Boat class services are evaluated on learning outcomes by class teachers or subject teachers, monitored by school principals and school caretakers and the Education office.
Externally, it is always being monitored and evaluated by the "Kompak" organization as a facilitation of the implementation of the Boat Class innovation, providing combined assistance through the Consulate General of Australia in Makassar, Ikama Sulsel and PKP2A LAN Makassar.
c. يرجى وصف المؤشرات والأدوات المستخدمة 100) كلمة كحد أقصى(
Indicators of tools and materials in the implementation of monitoring include administration of teacher learning for "Boat Class" services including syllabus, lesson plans, worksheets, and assessment, community participation in Boat Class Services, benefits of Boat Class Services and follow-up of boat class implementation
d. ما هي النتائج الرئيسية للتقييم (مثل مدى كفاية الموارد التي تم حشدها للمبادرة ، وجودة التنفيذ والتحديات التي تواجهها ، والنتائج الرئيسية ، واستدامة المبادرة ، والآثار) وكيف يتم استخدام هذه المعلومات للإبلاغ عن تنفيذ المبادرة (200 كلمة كحد أقصى)
The monitoring results show that the elementary school and junior high school dropout rate in the archipelago went from from 2-3% in 2016-2017 to 1-2% in 2018-2019, and obtained data to increase student confidence in returning to school marked by the arrival of students returning students to school after going to sea and learning with other friends. Teachers are also more varied in the learning process and are no longer burdened by the dropping-out of school student. The Boat Class services thus generally successfully assist the community in the sustainability of their children's education
يرجى وصف كيف تسعى المبادرة إلى العمل بطريقة متكاملة ضمن المشهد المؤسسي - على سبيل المثال ، كيف تعمل المبادرة أفقياً و / أو عمودياً عبر مستويات مختلفة من الحكومة؟
200 كلمة كحد أقصى
Since the Boat Class service innovation was put in place, the commitment of the school principal as the organizer and the teacher as the main actor in implementing the Boat Class service has always coordinated the implementation. All the teachers’ needs are facilitated by the principal. The school supervisors coordinate all school principals and teachers in the target area regarding the implementation of Boat Class services. The regency education agency monitors the implementation of Boat Class services by directly monitoring and also listening to reports from teachers, school principals and supervisors for the sake of guaranteeing the implementation of boat class services
تركز خطة التنمية المستدامة لعام 2030 على التعاون والمشاركة والشراكات والإدماج. يرجى وصف الجهات المعنية التي شاركت في تصميم وتنفيذ وتقييم المبادرة وكيفية حدوث هذه المشاركة (200 كلمة كحد أقصى)
The Boat Class Services in Pangkep Regency are carried out in collaboration with the Regency Government of Pangkep, PKP2A II LAN Makssar, Consulate General of Australia, IKAMA Sulsel, Board of Education and compact and local NGOs.
The collaboration system has been running since 2016 and has been assisted both by Australian Consul General funding from KOMPAK and the Regional Government of Pangkep Regency.
To improve boat class services for students each teacher who provides services has participated in Worksheet training and mentoring.
To improve boat class services, parents and the community are expected to be involved so that students who go to sea can continue to attend school so there is an education process for students that can prevent them from dropping out of school.
يرجى وصف الدروس الرئيسية المستفادة ، وكيف تخطط منظمتك لتحسين المبادرة (200 كلمة كحد أقصى)
Boat class service innovation has a strategic stage in order to be accepted by students, teachers, principals and all education stakeholders namely:
1. Identification of boat class students. Each school registers students who meet the criteria for Boat Class students;
2. Curriculum Adjustment and Assessment. Students who will go to sea convey to the teacher how long he is at sea and the teacher adjusts the learning program and the material;
3. Outreach to parents and the community about the purpose and mechanism of the boat class;
4. Preparation of worksheets and teaching materials The teacher prepares teaching materials and worksheets that are loaded with local wisdom etc.;
5. Bridging Education;
6. Adjusting Learning Strategies with the Children's Environment (Mentoring, KBM/Teaching-Learning Activities and Non-Cognitive Skills Development);
7. Assessment of Learning Results of the Children Boat Class.